Q: How do I take care of my sculptural jewelry?
A: a few suggestions:
- Always apply perfume before jewelry
- do not immerse in water (especially iron!)
- clean glass with glass cleaner or fine steel wool
- clean cast iron parts with soft dry cloth only
- refresh rubber cord with linseed oil or baby oil (apply thinly then rub off)
- clean black nylon with a dry toothbrush only (nylon is printed in white and then dyed black - if you scrub the color may wear off)
Q: Are the functional art glass bowls suitable for food use?
A: Cellular and Bubble are suitable for cold food only. Unrequited Love bowls are not food safe.
Please do not put Art Glass is the dishwasher!
Q: What is your return and replacement policy?
A: REPAIRS: Please contact me if your piece needs repair - most repairs are at no charge to the customer
RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I will be more than happy to refund the full price. Please return your purchase in its original packaging with a copy of your receipt/packing slip.